We recently had the pleasure of meeting Thijs Wassink, half of the photographic duo WassinkLundgren. Whilst there he went through a number of his projects, going into detail about the concepts and ideas behind each individual project. It was an incredible experience hearing from him, his photographic partnership is incredible, because the two are so far away from each other, but yet still manage to work together so well.
I really enjoyed the talk, his photographic work is something that i've admired for a long time, so to hear from him personally was just incredible.
One of my favourites of his projects is 'Tokyo Tokyo', because I find the concept behind it so original and it was just so well executed, the images being incredibly powerful.
The talk was brilliant, and i'm glad to have been presented with the opportunity to have a talk with him personally, and I can't wait to see where he goes with his photographic career in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment