Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Blog Conclusion

Having come to the end of the blog, I am given the opportunity to review the process of making it and give my thoughts as to whether or not I found it helpful and whether or not I enjoyed it.
I found the process of making the blog to be fairly easy, not having to do the work all in one go was brilliant, and I was able to add posts when I had free time on the weekend or after college etc. It is because of this that I think I have created so much work.
I do write a lot in my free time, and I have used blogging sites before, and I think that this could be one of the main reasons I enjoyed the process so much. Another reason being how easily accessible blogger is and how simple it is to use. It took me less than 10 minutes to set up an account and choose a blog theme, and from there on out it was easy sailing. It's also great because I can download the blogger application to my phone, meaning I could update my blog when not at home or in college, meaning that the content of my posts were written whilst the experience was fresh in my mind. 
The workload was nicely spread out throughout the course of the module, and it's because of this that I didn't find updating my blog to be stressful. In fact over the Christmas break, I found myself wanting to update my blog enjoying writing about the books I've read and the photographs I've taken. It's a great way to express your thoughts.
I think from this year I will carry on using blogging sites to write down and discuss future photographic projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment