Sunday, 2 December 2012

One Day Brief

Final Notice


'Outside his children’s room, he listened to them fall asleep. The stack of bills sat on the table, simple, yet terrible. Outdoors, autumn was crisp, with a hint of chill. What would he tell the kids, next month, when the power was gone, and the chill was inside the house?'


This Photograph was used to represent the 'Crisp Autumn'.


This photograph was used to represent the chill on the windows of the house, however, because there wasn't any frost on the windows in reality, I took a photograph of a dirty window and used post production to make it look more realistic.


This photograph was supposed to represent the stacked up bills on the table, however because I don't have any bills I had to improvise with some used envelopes from the College reception and a red felt tip pen.


This was supposed to represent the cold children with the chill on the inside of the house, however because I didn't have any children to photograph, I decided I would just use a fellow student, but to do a close up on their face to make it more anonymous, so that it looks more child-like.



No comments:

Post a Comment